Oilex to Formulate Next Phase of Cambay Program
Oilex has said that it expects formulate the next phase next phase of the work programme on the Cambay Field following the suspension of the Cambay-76H well last month.
The next stage of work is expected to comprise a well from the Cambay-76H pad to intersect the large stimulated rock volume around the 610 metre well bore at Cambay-76H. It is anticipated that detailed well engineering and design studies will be completed over the coming weeks.
Clean up and production testing of the Cambay-73 well recommenced in April 2012 and is continuing. Gas flow rates after 60 days of restarting production are about 380,000 cubic feet of gas with average liquids to gas ratio of about 40 barrels per million cubic feet of gas.
Oilex has a 45% interest in the Cambay production sharing contract with Gujarat State Petroleum Company holding the remaining 55%.